“PuraVida Wellness” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. “PuraVida Wellness” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1/14/2013 and was last updated on 2/17/22
We may collect the following information:
– Name and job title
– Contact information including email address
– Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
– Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
– We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
– We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
– We will never sell your information.
Some of our services include processing of data, including the Personal Data of Guests, on behalf of our Subscribers in relation to applications, tools, or software that we provide. The Personal Data we collect and process on behalf of our Subscribers may include the following:
– Demographic & Identity Data: We may collect personal data such as first name, last name, email, address, contact number, gender, date of birth, photograph, signature, gift card recipient name, gift card recipient address. Additionally, location & device id, are also collected when using mobile apps.
– Financial Data: Data collected may include name on the card, last 4 digits of the card number, card expiry date, card scheme, card token no. CVV information is also collected but not stored at our end but shared with the payment processor.
– Health and Fitness Data: Data collected may include patient medical history, skin related details, weight, allergies, medical test reports, photographs of health condition, signatures of patient, signatures of doctor, and any other custom information that may be necessary to be collected for the patient’s treatment.
– Employee Information: We may collect personal data such as first name, last name, email, address, contact number, gender, date of birth, photograph, signature. Additionally, location, device id and IP addresses, are also collected when using mobile apps.
What is the basis of collecting and processing Your Personal Data?
We collect and process your Personal Data by relying on one or more of the following bases:
– The processing is necessary for the purpose of performance of the contract we have with you OR our Subscribers on whose behalf we are serving you.
– You have explicitly agreed to/consented to us processing your Personal Data for a specific purpose.
– The processing is necessary for purposes of informing, promoting, and selling our services to you.
– The processing is necessary for Purposes of Employment that you may seek with us.
– The processing is necessary for the purpose of protecting the Zenoti data from threats, violations, and breaches if any.
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
– To verify your identity
– To deliver our products and services to you
– To communicate with you regarding existing products and services, including notifications of any alerts or updates
– To evaluate, develop and improve our products and services
– For market analysis, and product analysis and market research
– To send you information about our other products or services which may be of interest to you
– To handle enquiries and complaints
– To comply with legal and/or regulatory requirements
– To investigate, prevent, and/or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud and situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person
If we need to collect and process Personal Data by law, or under a contract we have entered into with you, and you fail to provide the required Personal Data when requested, we may not be able to perform our contract with you.
With whom your Personal Data may be shared?
We DO NOT SELL your personal data.
PuraVida Wellness may share with third-parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal data, such as but not limited to the number of users who clicked on an advertisement on the Site, the number of users that clicked on any page within the Site or aggregated business performance data across a geographical region.
We may also share your personal data with Law enforcement authorities, government authorities, courts, dispute resolution bodies, regulators, auditors, and any party appointed or requested by applicable regulators to carry out investigations or audits of our activities.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your Privacy Rights
You have the following Privacy Rights, and we commit to provide you with the same:
– Right of Access: You have the right to get access to your Personal Data that is with us along with other supporting information.
– Right to Rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify your Personal Data that is with us that you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete your Personal Data that you think is incomplete.
– Right to Erasure: You have the right to ask us to erase your Personal Data that is with us under certain circumstances.
– Right to Restriction of Processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances.
– Right to Data Portability: You have the right to ask that we transfer the Personal Data you gave us to another organisation, or to you, under certain circumstances.
– Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances.
– Right to not be subjected to Automated individual decision-making: You have the right to not to be subjected to automated individual decision-making including profiling. Automated decision-making currently does not take place on our websites or in our services
– Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory/Regulatory Authority: You have the right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate supervisory/regulatory authority.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
– Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
– If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Marketing / Promotional communications and Opt-out
If we process your Personal Data for the purpose of sending you marketing communications, You may choose to stop receiving these communications by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or by replying back with your unsubscribe request or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that opting out of marketing communications does not opt you out of receiving important business communications related to your current relationship with us, such as communications about your subscriptions or event registrations, service announcements or security information.
Retention of Personal Data
Our websites and online services are not directed at children. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 16 or such other applicable age of consent for privacy purposes in relevant individual jurisdictions. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us by using the information in the “Contact Us” section and we will take steps to delete their Personal Data from our systems.
Notification of Changes
We regularly review and update our Privacy Notice to ensure it is up-to-date and accurate. Any changes we may make to this Privacy Notice in future will be posted on this page. If we make a material update, we may provide you with notice prior to the update taking effect, such as by posting a conspicuous notice on our website or by contacting you directly, or where required under applicable law and feasible, seek your consent to these changes.
If there are any questions regarding this privacy notice, you may contact us at Support@PuraVidaWellness.com
Additional Disclosures for California Residents
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires businesses to disclose whether they sell Personal Data. As a business covered by the CCPA, we do not sell Personal Data. We may share Personal Data with third parties or allow them to collect Personal Data from our sites or Services if those third parties are authorized service providers or business partners who have agreed to our contractual limitations as to their retention, use, and disclosure of such Personal Data, or if you use our Services to interact with third parties or direct us to disclose your Personal Data to third parties.
Consistent with the CCPA, job applicants, current and former employees and contractors, and subjects of certain business-to-business communications acting solely in their capacity as representatives of another business, are not considered consumers for purposes of this section or the rights described herein.
– Commercial information;
– Internet activity information;
– Financial information;
– Professional and employment-related information;
– Education information; and
– Inferences drawn from any of the above information categories.
California law grants state residents certain rights, including the rights to access specific types of Personal Data, to learn how we process Personal Data, to request deletion of Personal Data, and not to be denied goods or services for exercising these rights.
If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and have registered for an account with us and has posted content or information on or through the services, you can request that such information be removed by contacting us using the information in the “Contact Us” section above. Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information, because, for example, some of your content may have been reposted by another user.
For information on how to exercise your rights, please refer to the “Your Privacy Rights” section above. If you are an authorized agent wishing to exercise rights on behalf of a California resident, please contact us using the information in the “Contact Us” section above and provide us with a copy of the consumer’s written authorization designating you as their agent. We may need to verify your identity and place of residence before completing your rights request.